| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Graz in October is a little cool at 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- In October the average daily temperature range/ variation is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry with rain occasionally. Only 58mm (2.3in) of water is discharged across on average 12 days.
- In October the skies in Graz are a little dull having an average of a modest 4:17 of intense sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:58 long and the longest day is 11:36 long with an average length of 10:46.
- There are approximately 6:17 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 59.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Graz October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Graz, Austria
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Graz: