| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Graz in November is very cool at 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- In November the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry with sleet, snow or rain occasionally. Only 59mm (2.3in) of water precipitates across an average of 12 days.
- The blue above Graz is very dim having on balance a scanty 2:15 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 8:47 long and the longest day is 9:55 long with an average length of 9:18.
- There are approximately 6:51 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 24.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 75.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Graz November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Graz, Austria
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Graz: