| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Graz in May is mild at 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- In May the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in May is dryish with rain once in a while. Just 84mm (3.3in) of fluid is dumped during on average 15 days.
- The heavens above Graz are fine with on balance a detectable 6:44 of resplendent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 14:23 long and the longest day is 15:35 long with an average length of 15:02.
- There are approximately 8:06 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Graz May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Graz, Austria
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Graz: