| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Graz in March is very cool at 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of 0 °C (32 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in March is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in March is a little parched with some sleet, snow or rain. A mere 49mm (1.9in) of H2O is dumped across on average 9 days.
- In March the blue above Graz is slightly fair having an average of a mediocre 4:52 of brilliant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:58 long and the longest day is 12:41 long with an average length of 11:49.
- There are approximately 6:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Graz March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Graz, Austria
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Graz: