| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Graz in February is slightly cold at -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with some snow. A mere 36mm (1.4in) of H2O is released during on average 9 days.
- In February the heavens above Graz are dull having an average of merely 3:27 of resplendent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:32 long and the longest day is 10:55 long with an average length of 10:12.
- There are approximately 6:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 34.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 65.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Graz February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Graz, Austria
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Graz: