| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Graz in April is a little cool at 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- In April the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry with rain now and again. Only 52mm (2in) of liquid is discharged across on average 11 days.
- The heavens above Graz are fair with on balance an unexceptional 5:44 of bright sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:44 long and the longest day is 14:20 long with an average length of 13:33.
- There are approximately 7:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43% of daylight hours and cloudy 57% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Graz April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Graz, Austria
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Graz: