Climate of Graz, Austria Average Weather
- Graz, austria, 46°59'N, 15°26'E, 340 m (1115 ft)
- Graz has a humid continental climate with severe winters, no dry season, warm summers and strong seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Dfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Graz is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 8.3 degrees Celsius (46.9 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 838 mm (33 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 1903 hours.
- If Graz were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: